How to Know FeedBurner ID
FeedBurner is a web feed or blog manager service provided for free by Google. FeedBurner has many functions and uses, one of which is to publish the latest articles to all feed subscribers.
As a feature provided by Google, FeedBurner is available by default on Blogger. To create a subscribe feature for your Website or blog, you need a FeedBurner Id. Here’s how to find out your blog’s FeedBurner Id:
1. Sign in to your Google account or Blog.
2. Visit : https://feedburner.google.com
3. On the My Feeds page, click the title of your blog.
4. On the Dashboard of your blog feed, click “Edit Feed Details…”.
5. See Feed Address, that’s your blog FeedBurner Id.
6. Done, now you can find out your Blog FeedBurner.
This is how you know what you can do with FeedBurner ID. Please use your blog FeedBurner ID. Hopefully useful.