Coding for Beginners
1. Choose one focus in the programming language you want to master. It is up to any programming language, can the desktop programming language such as Java, C++, C, and many others or can web programming language like PHP and others. But it all depends on where comfortable.
2. Always try to brainwave coding. With our brain coding we will know and will be able to get the name coding, wrong little GA problem. If you’ve been able to read them later in a special coding book or can also go through Google.
3. Error is a natural thing to learn, so don’t get discouraged. Everyone who is studying must often experience the name of failure, but to achieve success and can become a proficient person coding must have a strong baucalis.
4. Look for tutorials from the book, whether it’s through buying a book or borrowing a book up to the importance of everything is a must have effort. Besides books can also search through the same internet Google also complete tu tutorials-tutorial. Or it can be through YouTube, suggestion anyway mending search through YouTube because there is more easier if you want to learn.
5. Take a few hours a day to coding and keep it intense. Remember the saying of Java says “Tresno Jalaran Soko kulino ” which means to like it because it is already terable. So if you are familiar with coding then it will be like a long time with coding activities. What else if we find the error and we can cope with it it feels like the fall of durian collapse and wow really.
4-L Join the existing programming forums such as the ones in Facebook, Twitter and start sharing knowledge with others.